Virtualisation enables multiple virtual systems on one physical system. For example, on one physical server you could have the following applications running independently and concurrently:
This offers businesses and individuals top quality facilities whereby we provide the hardware and environment, and you provide the content.
Enjoy the freedom of using our equipment without the high cost of paying for the hardware upfront. We give you the control and flexibility to build your own solutions while providing you with:
• Gigabit Internet and Network Access
• The ability to keep you ahead of your ever growing bandwidth demands
• 99.99 % network availability
• Power back up systems
• State of the art waterless fire suppression system
• Competitive pricing
• 24/7 support
Publicly accessible wireless LAN’s, now known as ‘Hotspots’, provide internet connectivity for both voice and data use.
Comtel ‘s hotspot is a developed solution for a greater need in the market place.
A host of areas are now covered by ‘blanket’ Wi-fi coverage where anyone can log into the system via a ‘pay-per-usage’ model.
Comtel operates over 80 Hi-sites and this number continues to grow. We have national wireless coverage in the following areas:
• Greater Cape Town up to Saldanha and inland to Somerset West, Stellenbosch Paarl, Worcester; Malmesbury; Paardeburg, Hopefield, Vredenburg and surrounding areas
Each site requires a server / control room to house the equipment that drives the voice, data and security services for the development. From here, all reticulation is centrally distributed via the network which is defined by the specific topology and based on site survey and mission planning.